Saturday 23 December 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my Nature Photography blog! This blog is designed to be a Digital Image Gallery for some of my best photos to be published. I will try to put new images up here regularly, so keep watching for new content! At the moment, all images are copyright, but I will hopefully get them licenced under the Creative Commons or another public licence soon.

You can email me for the full-sized images if you would like to obtain them.

Hope you enjoy my pics, and any comments would be appreciated! You can also email your ideas to me at davidsnaturephotography@gmail.com

David

Labels: flora, fauna, landscape, hill, beach, agapantha, sand, sun shining through trees photo

10 comments:

  1. Hi david, sorry it took me a while to get on to your site but there are some really good photos on it. I might get on later and put a pic on if thats ok. well great stuff, and i'll see you later.
    Michael Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog David, along with all the photos. Thanks for joining my neighborhood. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,

    Glad you got around to checking out my site. I'll be sharing some more photos with you next time we meet, so until then...

    Regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anna,

    Thanks for commenting, glad you like the photos. Keep an eye out for some more coming up soon...

    :)

    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos. I am really going to enjoy borrowing some of your ideas for taking photos. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi davidlind,

    Thanks for your compliments. I checked out your blogs, you take some great photos too. Looking forward to seeing your photos in the future.

    Have a great day,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, David!! You really have a talent with that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks hello daly. Talent is always a thing which comes with practice - keep working at it and you'll get better every day.

    Regards,

    David

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Hope you don't mind me dropping by. I came across you at Anna's site. Just wanting to say I love the photo's and it's great to meet another Aussie Blogger - regards Peter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Peter,

    I certainly don't mind your dropping round, it's great to see another Aussie for me too!

    Thanks for your compliments, and all the best with your blog.

    Cheers,

    David

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I will try to reply to every comment, so if you want to view the response you can come back to this post later. If you have a blogger account, you can also tick the "Email follow-up comments to....." box to have the reply emailed to you.

Related Posts