Monday 29 January 2007

Best Bits

Best bits of the past year
best bits one 1 frog close up lavender close up bee flower animal insect mushroom mushrooms forest tree close up sun shine through trees glare rays shine out (these are a few of the keywords associated with this image)
Best bits 1


I've put together a collection here of the "best bits" of the past year. These are some of the photos that I have taken during the past year that people thought were especially good. Some of them have not appeared on this blog yet, but quite a few of them have. I hope you enjoy them, and remember, I'll need some nominations for the next "best bits" section, so email me if you see any pics that you think are deserving of the honour!

David
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will try to reply to every comment, so if you want to view the response you can come back to this post later. If you have a blogger account, you can also tick the "Email follow-up comments to....." box to have the reply emailed to you.

Related Posts