Thursday, 11 January 2007

Water droplets on flower

Flower with water droplets on

A nice photo of a flower with water droplets on it. I'm not sure what the name of the flower is, so it would be good if someone could post a comment saying what it's called!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will try to reply to every comment, so if you want to view the response you can come back to this post later. If you have a blogger account, you can also tick the "Email follow-up comments to....." box to have the reply emailed to you.

Related Posts