Tuesday 31 July 2007

Spammerfied!

Two major events have occurred for this blog in the past few days:
  1. This blog received it's 3,000th visitor on Jul 26 at 10:12:18 pm
  2. This blog was classified as a spam site!
Yes, Google officially prevented me from posting anything to my blog, as I was though to be a "link spammer" and my blog was classified as spam. I quickly submitted a request for revision, and just got notified today that my blog was "fair dinkum" and that I am now allowed to post again.

Well, now that I'm able to post, I'll assemble a few statistics about this blog's visitors for the past few months. You're welcome to submit you favourite photos for inclusion in the upcoming best bits as well, I'll officially launch the "survey" soon.

That's all for now,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I will try to reply to every comment, so if you want to view the response you can come back to this post later. If you have a blogger account, you can also tick the "Email follow-up comments to....." box to have the reply emailed to you.

Related Posts